- This event has passed.
JUNE 12 – HANDGUN FUNSHOOT / FUNDRAISER
June 12 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
** COVID-19 UPDATE: EVENT RESTRICTED TO NEW REGISTRATIONS. LIMITED ACCESS TO FACILITY **
HDSA HANDGUN FUNSHOOT & FUNDRAISER – June 12, 2021
The fun shoot consists of five (5) stages and are designed for semi auto pistols and modern 6 shot revolvers. Preferred calibers are .38 special, 9mm, .40 Caliber, and .45 ACP, magnums are not allowed. You should bring 3 magazines for semi autos and 3 speed loaders for revolvers. All attendees must be 18 years of age or older. There will be a Novice and Advanced Division, if you have won any event in Novice you will need to register in the Advanced Division. Awards will be given for first and second place in each event. For contestants that have not attended the HDSA Basic Handgun Safety course they will be required to arrive at 7:00 a.m. for a firearm handling test conducted by Range staff.
Where: At the Sheriffs A-Range at Duffy Town (East Miramar) at 8:00 a.m. Sharp!
Registration: Closes Monday JUNE 7TH or once 60 people are sign up. This will most likely be the only FUNSHOOT this year due to Range availability.
Donations: $50.00 HDSA member & $60.00 guest each.
DO’s and DO NOTs:
- DO: Bring your own firearm/s with a minimum of 100 rounds of factory ammunition
- DO: Bring eye and ear protection
- DO: Plan on a Firearms Safety Check by Range Staff of your UNLOADED firearm
- DO NOT: Bring a loaded firearm to the event or Safety Check
- DO NOT: Wear sandals, opened toed shoes or shorts
- DO NOT: Be late completing your application! 60 Contestants MAX!
- DO NOT: Bring Scopes, Red Dot optics, or Lasers they will not be allowed
After the shoot is complete, we hope to have an additional fundraiser to shoot some unique firearms and a possible surprise event and lunch will be provided. Submissions without donations will not be honored.
Email questions to Todd: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Todd Reed for questions regarding event: email@example.com