The fun shoot consists of five (5) stages and are designed for semi auto pistols and modern 6 shot revolvers. Preferred calibers are .38 special, 9mm, .40 Caliber, and .45 ACP, magnums are not allowed. You should bring 3 magazines for semi autos and 3 speed loaders for revolvers. All attendees must be 18 years of age or older. There will be a Novice and Advanced Division, if you have won any event in Novice you will need to register in the Advanced Division. Awards will be given for first and second place in each event. For contestants that have not attended the HDSA Basic Handgun Safety course they will be required to arrive at 7:00 a.m. for a firearm handling test conducted by Range staff.
Where: At the Sheriffs A-Range at Duffy Town (East Miramar)
When: April June 12, 2021
What Time: 8:00AM Sharp! Arrive Early
Register by: June 7, 2021 – Registration closes once 60 people are signed up, don’t wait!
Donations: Members-$50.00, Guest-$60.00 each
DO’s and DO NOTs:
- DO: Bring your own firearm/s with a minimum of 100 rounds of factory ammunition
- DO: Bring eye and ear protection
- DO: Plan on a Firearms Safety Check by Range Staff of your UNLOADED firearm
- DO NOT: Bring a loaded firearm to the event or Safety Check
- DO NOT: Wear sandals, opened toed shoes or shorts
- DO NOT: Be late completing your application! 60 Contestants MAX!
- DO NOT: Bring Scopes, Red Dot optics, or Lasers they will not be allowed
After the shoot is complete, we hope to have an additional fundraiser to shoot some unique firearms and a possible surprise event. Submissions without donations will not be honored.
Email questions to Todd: email@example.com