HDSA Handgun Funshoot / Fundraiser – MAY 20, 2023
Where: At the Sheriffs A-Range at Duffy Town (East Miramar) at 8:00am Sharp!
When: MAY 20, 2023
What Time: 8:00AM Sharp! Arrive Early
Registration: Closes Monday OCT 15th or once 60 people are signed up, don’t wait!
Donations: Members-$50.00, Guest-$60.00 each
HDSA HANDGUN FUNSHOOT & FUNDRAISER – May 20, 2023
The fun shoot consists of five (5) stages that are designed for semi auto handguns & modern 6 shot revolvers. Preferred calibers are .38 special, 9mm, .40 Caliber, and .45 ACP, magnum ammunition is not allowed. You should bring 3 magazines for semi autos and 3 speed loaders for revolvers. All attendees must be 18 years of age or older, this includes observers per the U.S. Marines. There will be a Novice, Advanced, & OPEN (Red Dot optics) division, if you have won any event in Novice you will need to register in the Advanced Division. An award will be given for the first place finishers. For contestants that have not attended the HDSA Basic Handgun Safety course, they will be required to arrive at 7:00 a.m. for a firearm handling test conducted by Range staff.
Where: At the Sheriffs A-Range at Duffy Town (East Miramar) at 8:00 a.m. Sharp!
Registration: Closes Monday MAY 12th or once 60 people are signed up.
Donations: $50.00 HDSA member & $60.00 guest each.
DO’s and DO NOT:
- DO: Bring your own firearm/s with a minimum of 100 rounds of factory ammunition
- DO: Bring eye and ear protection
- DO: If the Range staff tells you to do something, do it
- DO: Plan on a Firearms Safety Check by Range Staff of your UNLOADED firearm
- DO NOT: Bring a loaded firearm to the event or Safety Check
- DO NOT: Wear sandals, opened toed shoes or shorts
- DO NOT: Be late completing your application! 60 Contestants MAX!
- DO NOT: Bring Scopes or Lasers they will not be allowed
- DO NOT: Manipulate firearms until told to do so by Range Staff
After the shoot is complete, we hope to have an additional fundraiser to shoot some unique firearms. Submissions without donations will not be honored.
Email questions to: Dr. Paul Marsh, Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Desy, Co-Chair, email@example.com